Wednesday 12 June 2013

The intruder of my garden.

I still remember when I was small, I used to accompany my grandma to guard her garden during the night. It was her routine to patrol around her garden before we went to bed. She would carry a small container filled with salt.

Normally she will give me  a short instruction.

"Remember, when ever you come across with slug or snail, just pour a pinch of salt on them"

Last night, I went outside for fear that my rabbits may run out of food supply, as I missed to feed them due to heavy rain since early evening. I screamed hysterically when I saw a snail lingering slowly and eating my garden plants.

I am sorry. You deserved better.





1 comment:

Opie said...

My poor, poor heart.. -_____-

How exactly is this better, bro?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...