Thursday 6 June 2013

A monster with douche bag face mask.

As I rolled on the floor trying to escape from adik F, kakak K came in from the bedroom holding an electronic gadget in her hands.

"Papa, ini huruf M kan?" K asked .

"Yerp, it is M" I replied.

"I don't think so papa. K rasa ini W" K explained  by turning the pad 180 degrees.

"Oh ya. It is W" I reconfirmed.

"She is perfect kan papa kan?" mama asked.

"Yes, she is. What if he is a monster with douche bag face mask?" I asked, unsecured.

"I am sure you will punch him straight to his face" mama answered.

"Keh keh keh" I chuckled.

2 comments:

Fiza Rahman said...

Hehehe...bijaknya kakak ☺☺

Unknown said...

Terima kasih.
alhamdulillah, memang cepat tangkap sikit. Budak2 macam sponge kan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...